- Affiliated to British Institute of Professional Dog Trainers
- Member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers / Membership number 876
- Judge for Kennel Club Good Citizen Scheme
- Owned, trained and competed with a German Shepherd for over 40 years initially in obedience and more recently in working trials
- Puppy walked a Golden Retriever/Labrador for the Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Trainer of Kennel Club Good Citizen Scheme for the last 10 years
Having lost Czech very suddenly and unexpectedly in December aged only 9 I now own Radler who was born in June 2017. He is a Sable German Shepherd Dog quite calm and seems very sweet natured loving people and dogs. I live in Timperley and work part-time at my husband’s accountancy firm in Broadheath. I have 2 grown up children and a grandson who is 18 months old. I particularly enjoy passing on my knowledge and experience on to new puppy owners helping them to train the new member of their family.
- Member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers / Membership number 892
- HND Dog Training and Behaviour - Bishop Burton College
- City & Guilds Certificate level 2, Canine Studies - Myers Clough College
- Member of The Federation of Dog Trainers & Canine Behaviourists
- Continuous training development: attending seminars, training days and plenty of reading – we never stop learning and our dogs are good teachers
I have been involved with dog-related activities for over 26 years and have owned/bred/exhibited some wonderful Bullmastiffs in this time. For the past 16 years, I have been instructing pet dog owners from puppy to advanced level.
- Exhibiting at Dog Shows (Breed Conformation) Bullmastiff
- Conformation Show Judge (Open and Championship level)
- Awarding CC in Bullmastiffs
- Pet Dog Instructor/run GCDS at all levels
- Examiner for the Kennel Club Good Citizen Scheme, all levels
It was with great sadness, heartbreak and many tears when we had to say goodbye to our beloved CINDY in 2016 with bone cancer. She will be in our heart's forever R.I.P. Later in the year, DOLLY, a very lively blue roan cocker spaniel moved in to join our family. Our house wan not a home without a canine companion. She is proving to be a challenge in many ways, typical puppy behaviour. You do forget what hard work a puppy can be!!!!
Sandra started in our puppy class nearly 10 years ago and now help out in class with training and advice.
Sandra and Ted the Labrador have also achieved the gold GCDS award. Ted is a wonderful family member and loves doing tricks with Sandra’s grandchildren. He is also good with puppies and helps with the meet and greet skills.
Unfortunately Sandra lost Ted recently aged 13. As he was such a lovely dog she is waiting for a new black bundle of fun from Ted's breeder