Senior Instructor - Tracey Collier
- Affiliated to British Institute of Professional Dog Trainers
- Member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers / Membership number 876
- Judge for Kennel Club Good Citizen Scheme
- Owned, trained and competed with a German Shepherd for over 40 years initially in obedience and more recently in working trials
- Puppy walked a Golden Retriever/Labrador for the Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Trainer of Kennel Club Good Citizen Scheme for the last 15 years
Having lost Czech very suddenly and unexpectedly in December 2016 aged only 9 I now own Radler who was born in June 2017. He is a Sable German Shepherd Dog quite calm and seems very sweet natured loving people and dogs. I live in Timperley and following redundancy in January 2020 I am now able to work full time as a professional dog trainer. I have 2 grown up children and two grandsons, one who is 7 and the other born in June 2018. I particularly enjoy passing on my knowledge and experience on to new puppy owners helping them to train the new member of their family.
Assistant Instructor - Sandra Keane
Sandra started in our puppy class nearly 15 years ago with her black Labrador Ted and now help out in class with training and advice.
Sandra lost Ted in 2018 and now has a new black Labrador named Riley. Riley has just gained his KC Silver Award and is now aiming for the Gold. Sadly Sandra lost Riley in February 2020 aged just 20 months.
Sandra now has a new black Labrador, Finley. He was born January 2020 and is related to both Ted and Riley. He is a lovely puppy and seems to have the best bits of both Sandra's previous dogs.
Instructor in training - Sophie Griffin
Sophie first came to us with her young German Shepherd who was very happy to let us know he had arrived. Sophie worked hard with Atlas and gained the Kennel Club Good Citizens Silver Award. She then took him to train for Schutzhund feeling he needed nosework to help him focus his young, energetic and clever mind. She is also in the process of training Canicross. I n view of the recent experience gained in a variety of areas of dog training we felt she would be an asset to our team following the retirement of Christine.