I want to let you know the updated situation regarding the opening of the dog club. I am still waiting for confirmation from the Church Hall as to when they are allowing hirers to start using the hall. I have completed my risk assessment but I am waiting their go ahead. I still hope to run a 7 week course to finish before Christmas even if the start has to be delayed by a couple of weeks.
I have tried to find another temporary venue but with no luck at the moment.
I am in constant touch with my contact at the hall and will update you as soon as I know anything further. Please keep an eye on the website as I will also post any news on there.
If you have any further questions or would like a 1:1 in your garden as an alternative please let me know.